In addition to the duties of a Programmer, Developer and Designer, Technical Lead leads, mentors and coaches a team of programmers, acts as the primary liaison
with the Architect, Functional Analyst, Testing Team and other stakeholders.
Oracle Technical PM
• Liaison with infrastructure team on key technical issues, challenges. Share best practices /experience and assist resolution
• Strong Project Management, application architecture, Solution Architect, hands on Technical, Testing, Tech arch experience
• Hands-on Oracle, Oracle ERP, RICEFW plan, design, architecture, deliver experience.
• Experience being in all or either of the following roles would be a big plus Project Manager, Application Architect, Deployment Lead, Development Manager.
• Designed and implemented Solutions with Several reusable components. Custom, Packaged application, Legacy renewal/integration.
• Sound knowledge on Database Management, Systems Management, Systems and Application migration.
• Experience with gap analysis and strategic roadmap/blueprint development.
• Worked with onshore and offshore models, resource management, budget and metric reporting
• Represent, prepare and present weekly status reports to senior leadership all the way up to Sr. VP level.
• Excellent presentations skills along with verbal and written communication skills.
• Pref. Certified Solution Architect and Certified Technology Architect
ARK Solutions - 10 months ago
copy to clipboard