Design, develop, test, analyze, implement and deliver quality reporting and analytic solutions by taking a reporting project from concept to actual execution and roll-out. Responsible for fully utilizing the capabilities of our Oracle EBS application and various reporting tools to provide quality reports to upper management upon request and to assist the end users with creating and incorporating the custom report features into their daily practices to create efficiencies and allow them to concentrate their efforts on analysis rather than data gathering needs. Act as a backup within the Financial Services team for troubleshooting technical database issues and functional application issues.
- Analyze and understand business requirements.
- Determine and utilize which reporting tool would best satisfy the requested business requirements.
- Understand Oracle EBS modules and their functional processes.
- Ability to write reports logic through SQL’s and PL/SQL procedures, formulas, custom functions, etc., as needed to develop highly specialized custom reports.
- Maintenance and updating of existing reports to reflect changing business requirements.
- Performance tuning for reports for better report response time.
- Communicate to users any and all changes that could affect other reports.
- Assist in the preparation and documentation of report requirements and specifications working with end users and business owners.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of user manuals and guidelines as applicable.
- Recommend, schedule and perform software improvements and upgrades related to reporting applications.