Send resume rate and contact details for the following req.
Title: Oracle Trade Management Resource
Bill Rate: ** Opened to best rates **
Location: Libertyville, IL
Duration: 4 months
Status: Existing project that we are adding resources too; we have two of our folks on this project currently
we are looking for someone with experience in deploying OTM budgets and accrual process. This should include knowledge of OTM configurations and OTM integration points with the other ORA R12 modules. In order to effectively support OTM the successful candidate would also require a good working knowledge and experience in deploying AR , Revenue Management and OM.
Title: Senior B usiness system Analyst – Oracle
Bill Rate: $ 85 – would prefer all inclusive rates please
Location: San Jose, CA
Duration: 1 year
Citizenship: No preference
Status: Staff Aug
More info – in addition to the requirement the manager at VMWare gave me this feedback:
Title: Senior OTM Consultant ((Oracle Transportation Mngmnt))
- Candidate has to primarily work on custom Portal enhancements for MyVMware (custom Portal functional design, writing system requirements for portals. ) and have some brief development experience so that he/she can better appreciate some of the nuances like web services, SOA etc. Experience in writing functional designs for custom portal requirements is a must.
- Most of these enhancements will result in tweaking of the back end EBS and hence working knowledge of EBS is important
- Understanding integration aspects with EBS, SFDC etc.
- Duration is 10 months as of now
Bill Rate: $90 max – willing to pay expenses ** Rate is set, cannot exceed **
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Duration: March 2013, strong possibility for extension through to Dec 2013
Status: Contract to Hire preferred, but will take a contractor willing to do a long term engagement
Status 2: We have been at this project for over 1 year, we need to remove an existing resource to a new project and replace him
OTM Techno-Functional Consultant:
Thanks and Regards
- Minimum 5+ years of OTM experience with 2-3 end to end OTM implementations ** Must have 1 full implementation at minimum***
- Perform systems administration activities such as performance tuning, data management, advanced troubleshooting, etc
- Understand OTM Product architecture
- Understand clients process and provide solutions for the technical aspect of the Oracle’s TMS Product
- Create, modify and tune OTM agents and workflows
- Write custom integration solutions (XSL, Python Integrations, EDI conversions to XML)
- Write custom reports using BI Publisher reports
- Understand client requirements, resolve issues and define dynamic action plans
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Excellent problem solving capabilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Experience in Order Management, Planning, Execution, Visibility, and Settlement.
- Comfortable with MS Word, MS Project, Excel, Power Point, and other tools for documentation and communication of requirements, solutions, etc
Proactive Technical Services
920 Saratoga Ave, Suite 105 A
San Jose, CA 95129
Phone: 408 454 6190
P Please do not print this email unless it is absolutely necessary. Spread environmental awareness.