Oracle WebCenter Architect
About Hitachi Consulting Corporation
As Hitachi, Ltd.'s global consulting company, with operations throughout North America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia, Hitachi Consulting is a recognized leader in delivering proven business and IT strategies and solutions to Global 2000 companies across many industries. With a balanced view of strategy, people, process and technology, we work with companies to understand their unique business needs, and to develop and implement practical business strategies and technology solutions. From business strategy development through application deployment, our consultants are committed to helping clients quickly realize measurable business value and achieve sustainable ROI.
Its client base includes 35 percent of the Fortune 100 and 25 percent of the Global 100, along with many mid-market leaders. With offices throughout North America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia, Hitachi Consulting employs more than 5,000 professionals across 13 countries with delivery centers in India (Bangalore, Pune and Hyderabad), China (Guangzhou) and the United States (Fargo, North Dakota) to offer global delivery scale. For more information, visit www.hitachiconsulting.com.
About Hitachi, Ltd.
Hitachi, Ltd., (TSE: 6501), headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, is a leading global electronics company with approximately 320,000 employees worldwide. Fiscal 2011 (ended March 31, 2012) consolidated revenues totaled 9,665 billion yen ($117.8 billion). Hitachi will focus more than ever on the Social Innovation Business, which includes information and telecommunication systems, power systems, environmental, industrial and transportation systems, and social and urban systems, as well as the sophisticated materials and key devices that support them. For more information on Hitachi, please visit the company's website at
This resource will be a key contributor to our ability to lead project teams in designing, developing, selling, and delivering a portfolio of Oracle Fusion Middleware service offerings; specifically around the WebCenter technologies.
- Lead the analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of WebCenter & SOA / BPM - based enterprise portal, integration, workflow solutions, and custom application development leveraging the Oracle WebCenter / BPM / SOA / ADF suite of solutions.
- Provide technical leadership throughout the life-cycle of the project and will have significant interaction with key client personnel.
of 8+ years of experience with 3+ years of experience architecting
Oracle WebCenter Portal solutions & 2+ years of experience on Oracle
SOA Suite, BPM and ADF 11g
- Should have lead/architected 2+ WebCenter Portal & SOA/BPM Projects
- Good Hands on Experience on Oracle ADF 11g
- Expert level hands on experience on ADF UI Components
- Experience on ADF-BC4J Components
- Hands on experience on Weblogic 11g Server and JDeveloper 11g.
- Implementation knowledge of ADF JAZN Security.
- Experience on Performance tuning.
- Experience in ADF 11g application deployment and maintenance.
- Proven client facing skills with Strong analytical skills and decision-making capabilities.
- Proven Verbal, written communication skills and Solid cross-group collaboration skills.
- Experience leading and managing medium (6-10) sized teams of onshore developers and (6-10) sized teams of offshore developers
- Bachelor Degree Required
years of experience in professional services (prior major consultancy
experience preferred) with a mix of functional and in-depth technical
- Experience with WebLogic application server
- Java SDK development & J2EE development experience
- Understanding of software design patterns and J2EE components (JMS, EJB, JSP, JSF)
- Understanding of XML, XSD, XSLT, XPATH
- Understanding of object-oriented concepts
- Experience with an MVC framework such as Struts, Spring MVC, or JSF
- Understanding of relational database design and SQL
- Oracle DB, My SQL DB experience
- Operating Systems experience (Linux, Unix, Windows)
- implementation skills: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and
detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management,
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering, or a related field
and expeditious travel throughout the United States and occasionally
overseas is required to meet client needs and timetables
- Available to be stationed at and work from an out-of-town client site for an extended period of time
- Hitachi Consulting offers excellent benefits and career growth to all employees!
- Hitachi Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Hitachi - 7 months ago