Enters and invoices all equipment orders for selected sales teams.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
All areas of responsibility listed below are essential to the satisfactory
performance of this position, with reasonable accommodation, if necessary. Any
non-essential functions are assumed to be included in “other related duties as
- Check equipment orders for proper documentation.
- Process customer orders according to established department procedures.
- Data entry for new orders & invoicing.
- Research and follow up on product inquiries.
- Audit commission sheets for accuracy.
- Other duties as assigned.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Essential Education, Skills and Experience:
- College degree is preferred.
- Strong attention to detail and follow through skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Team player.
- Basic computer skills.
Work Environment/Physical Demands:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those
an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to
perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually minimal.
For information on the physical demands of this job, see Human Resources.