Completes various 2D designs and installation layout drawings of playstructures using AutoCad.
Reviews design order details to ensure all necessary information has been provided and is accurate.
Understands and uses ASTM, ADA, CSA standards in work.
Reviews completed work to ensure quality and accuracy. |
- Associate’s degree in a technical discipline
- 2+ years experience in a mechanical/design focused role
- Proficient with AutoCad
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude and visualization skills
- Ability to read, understand, and interpret dimensional drawings
- Able to convey ideas verbally, written, and graphically
- Strong interpersonal skills in order to effectively work in a team environment and with customers
- Ability to focus and understand specific details needed for ensuring quality