Ryan Herco Flow Solutions is a leading distributor of fluid handling products, providing ultrapure, corrosion-resistant fluid flow systems and expertise. Our broad customer base includes electronic component and equipment manufacturers, many chemical, water treatment, metal finishing, pollution control and biotechnology companies, as well as OEMs and mechanical contractors.
Build your career here and experience the advantages that come with working for one of the most respected names in the industry. Ryan Herco Flow Solutions offers a unique environment that fosters individual growth and rewards performance. The work environment is fast-paced and high-energy.
We need a talented individual to fill the role of Order Entry Clerk in Burbank, CA.
· Receive and process incoming orders for materials. Orders may be received via email, fax, customer web portal, or other electronic means.
· Check inventory to make sure requested product is available
· Compute price and any appropriate discounts
· Verify customer information is correct and up-to-date
· Inform customers of receipt, prices, shipping dates, and delays. All customer orders are
· Notify appropriate department of order and shipping date
· Review orders for accuracy and completion
· Files copies of all orders received
· 2+ administrative or customer service experience
· Some college preferred
· MS Office (i.e. Word, Excel) savvy
· Must be able to type 40 WPM
· Excellent people skills. Interacts effectively and works productively with a wide range of people.
· Organized and detail-oriented
· Ability to multi-task
· Fast learner with the ability to grasp new concepts
· Persuasive, amiable, self-motived, and goal oriented
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Must be comfortable with redundant work and minute day-to-day variety
Ryan Herco Flow Solutions offers:
· Vacation/Sick/Holiday Pay
· Medical (PPO)/Dental/Vision
· Short-Term Disability
· Life Insurance
· 401(k) with company match
Ryan Herco Flow Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation and drug test.