ABOUT BARNES DISTRIBUTION
Barnes Distribution is a global industry leader in the distribution of high quality maintenance, repair, operating and production supplies for industrial maintenance, the automotive after-market and service industries. Barnes Distribution offers more than 55,000 general line MRO supplies and ready access to millions of non-stock items. By bringing a diverse range of service options, innovative solutions, and over 1,000 sales employees in North America, we will help our customer’s operate faster, smoother and more efficiently.
Barnes Distribution is a business of Barnes Group Inc. (NYSE ticker B), founded in 1857 and headquartered in Bristol, Connecticut. BGI has 4,400 employees and had $1.1 billion in revenue in 2011.
Delivering Solutions, Building Careers
We are currently looking for an experienced Order Packer/Filler to join our team.
- Performs a wide variety of unclassified tasks including but not limited to; packaging or filing lines
- Works alone or in groups performing many operations in connection with labeling, sorting, wrapping and other duties.
*This position is subject to daily mandatory overtime .
- The ability to lift 70 lbs.
- The ability to operate a RF Scanner
- The ability to effectively communicate and follow instructions in oral and written form
- The ability to prioritize tasks and assignments
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Previous warehouse experience in at least one of the functional areas mentioned above
- Understanding of ASI operating system
Barnes Distribution is an equal opportunity employer.