Position Objective: The Order Filler fills shipping or
transfer orders for finished goods from stored
merchandise in accordance with specifications on
pharmacy job packets, sales slips, customers' orders, or
Essential Functions: This worker may, in addition to
filling orders and indicating items filled or omitted,
keep records of outgoing orders, requisition additional
stock or report short supplies to supervisor, and
perform other related duties.
Duties and Responsibilities:
configurations and specifications as required for
- Locates stock, picks and packs material in proper
and quantities for customer orders
- Counts and records inventories of stored materials
processing orders as specified in pharmacy job
- Utilizes pharmaceutical manufacturing equipment for
and address issues as they arise.
- Monitor various stages of the packaging operation
day?to?day warehouse and pharmacy operations
- Utilizes material handling equipment when required
- Uses computers and other electronic devices in
entries for product yield, label quantities,
- Complete the Pharmacy Packaging Record making
quantities of components used in the packaging the
manner consistent with the deadlines established by
- Complete assigned tasks in an accurate and timely
assigned tasks with Team GAPSI supervisors and HHS
- Communicate completion and/or complications of
SSC staff, and seek out guidance and instruction
from supervisory personnel
SSC and Team GAPSI policies and guidelines
- Perform work in a manner consistent with all HHS
including, but not limited to Warehouse Safety,
current Good Manufacturing Practices, Material
- Other duties as may be assigned.
Process Control Sheet
- Accuracy and timeliness of the completion of the
- Analysis of yields of finished drug checked against
Refrigerated Items (Area 1)
- Analysis of Container Fill accuracy
- Compliance with Pharmacy cleaning SOPs
- Must pick a minimum of 15 NSNs per hour for
Material (Areas 4 & 5)
- Must pick a minimum of 15 NSNs per hour for Bulk
MAIN Picking Area (Area 6)
- Must pick a minimum of 25 NSNs per hour from the
refrigerated items (Area 1).
- Must pack a minimum of 15 NSNs per hour for
Material (Areas 4 & 5).
- Must pack a minimum of 20 NSNs per hour for Bulk
MAIN Picking Area (Area 6).
- Must pack a minimum of 20 NSNs per hour for the
- Proficient with computers and inventory scanning
- Ability to work in a warehouse environment
- Ability to use machinery to palletize and move
- Ability to communicate and understand the English
to or exceeds 99.5% for non-hazard materials and
- Ability to ensure that inventory accuracy be equal
100% for all hazardous and refrigerated materials.
and/or packing expectations
- Ability to meet the following warehouse picking
Job Experience Requirements:
- Must have one year of experience
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
- High school diploma or equivalent
- This job description is not designed to cover or
responsibilities that are required by this position.
GAP Solutions, Inc. - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
GAP Solutions champions the missions of our Federal Government customers and delivers value through people, process, and solutions.