Filling customer orders from tickets. Product is grouped by zones. Order filling productivity is measured by filling quota and error rate with performance to quota required. Orders are filled manually by walking to a shelf area, identifying the product by number, physically removing it from the shelf and carrying it to a checking station via conveyor system or cart. Regular duties may include checking for accuracy, packing products for shipment and maintaining good housekeeping. Additional duties may include stocking product in alpha/numeric sequence by product line.
The standard work hours are 3:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, approximately 30 hours per week.
The primary function of this position is to pull orders. Working with PkMS/bar coding and voice picking atmosphere.
Must be able to:
1. Walk and be on your feet at least 4 hours per day, bending, reaching, stooping, twisting and lifting.
2. Work at a fast, steady pace.
3. Understand and recognize product numbers and alpha/numeric codes.
4. Lift up to 50 lbs on an occasional basis, 30 lbs on a regular basis.
5. Be flexible in your hours of work.
S.P. Richards has plenty of parts to play as a genuine office supplier. The subsidiary of Genuine Parts is a leading distributor of office...