Cardpool Order Fulfillment Associates
Cardpool is a company that buys and sells used gift cards. We are the largest and fastest growing gift card exchange company.
All ordering is done through the website and we are currently looking for an Order Fulfillment Associate that can be in involved with all aspects of the order fulfillment process.
The Order Fulfillment Department is open 7 days a week from 9-530.
Role and Responsibilities
Selling gift cards- Involves opening envelopes from the mailed gift cards, checking gift card balances, sending payment on gift cards and inputting cards into inventory.
Buying gift cards- Involves retrieving the gift cards from inventory and mailing them out
• Orders are managed through a customized queue system, you will be trained to navigate through the fields
• 85% shipping of orders, verifying balances, and packing envelopes
• Processing up to 800 gift cards daily
• Folding invoices into envelopes
• Sending out emails to customers
Other Roles --
• Verification phone calls
• Customer Service Support
Computer literate, preferrably Mac
1 year work experience in an office environment
Good problem solver and ability to communicate clearly and concisely
Cardpool, Inc. - 8 months ago
Cardpool, a subsidiary of Blackhawk Network Inc, is the fast-growing gift card exchange company where customers can buy, sell, or trade gift...