Posting Job Title: Order Management Analyst
Requisition #: 143893BR
Posting Location: Herndon, VA, US
Area of Interest: Information Technology Services
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
The Time Warner Cable Corporate office currently seeks an Order Management Analyst for our National Order Management, Complex Orders - Agent Channel Department. Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop and maintain order monitoring based on tasks, goals, time frame requirements.
- Serve as point person for customer on for new product offerings process, new initiatives, system upgrades, and coordinate communication and training.
- Serve as contact to sales organization, customers and other departments to answer questions and resolve issues.
- Responsible for issue resolution or escalation in a timely manner.
- Develop with the customer processes and procedures to ensure the efficient execution of service implementation within expected time frames.
- Reconcile work in progress and completed against estimated timeframes to develop necessary action plans for instances outside Service Level Objective.
- Prepare performance metrics (weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly) to allow for comparison to predetermined goals and objectives.
- Prepare status reports and analyze data to make recommendations to supervisor and senior management and end-users.
- Manage efforts with other departments to ensure Service Level Objectives are completed by predetermined time frames (i.e. sales, engineering, etc).
- Investigate and resolve the most complex issues or problems related to services, other assigned initiatives or projects.
- Provide clear and concise communication to various levels of the organization.
- Responsible for billing and commissioning issues research and resolution.
- Consistently perform all duties and responsibilities according to production and quality standards and provide high quality customer service.
- Perform pre-Sales and order entry activities for complex service orders. (PRI, multi-site Ethernet, Fiber, etc)
- Perform all other duties assigned.
- 6+ of telecommunications industry work experience.
- Ability to function independently as well as actively participate in a team environment.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Doesn't have direct reports but is responsible for the timely completion of work done by individuals reporting to other functional units. (Regional Order Management, Sales Support, Engineering, etc.)
- Excellent personal computer skills with the ability to manipulate spreadsheets, word processing, and comprehend database analysis
- Strong organizational, verbal and written communication skill
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to respond to frequent pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management.
Education and Experience:
- Previous project management, lead or supervisory experience a plus
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical procedures and industry regulations.
- Strong understanding of telecommunications and networking technologies (WAN, LAN, TDM, Ethernet, VoIP, Internet)
Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or three months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
No Supervisory responsibilities with this position.
We are proud to offer a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, pension, a matched 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, and discounted services for employees who reside in a Time Warner Cable service area. Qualified candidates should apply online at www.timewarnercable.com.
FCC Unit_TWC: HQ452
Controlling Establishment ID: 00236 - Herndon 13820 Sunrise Valley
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...