The Order Management Analyst is the first line of defense in mitigating payment fraud risk. This person is responsible for identifying and stopping fraudulent transactions while also identifying and approving good transactions that are held based on false positives.
The Analyst will use internal tools, as well as 3rd party tools such as Accertify’s Interceptas, for scanning accounts, and review and analyze reports to identify and address all potential credit card fraud, friendly fraud and other issues that may impact the business in a negative way.
- Complete fraud order scanning accurately and in a timely manner
- Interface with banks and financial institutions to validate identity of cardholders
- Analyze correlations between valid and fraudulent transactions to make screening enhancement recommendations
- Work closely with other team members to ensure that new accounts are verified and reviewed in a timely manner so that new customer experiences are not adversely affected
- Identify potential process improvements in the fraud processes as needed
- Maintain effective working relationships across the team and departments as necessary
- Work with customers to resolve fraud related inquiries
- 2 or more years as a fraud analyst preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills/highly articulate
- Highly developed critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to see the big picture while effectively analyzing details
- Experience working in an operations based, fast paced environment preferred
- Comfort with navigating and toggling between multiple tools and applications
- Ability to understand complex systems and processes
- Extremely proactive and naturally inquisitive
- Acting on ‘gut instinct’ is a must as clear guidelines or directions may not always be available.
- Flexibility and adaptability are a must