This position is responsible for executing and leading the day to day order fulfillment, customer compliance and distribution center operations, including transportation, and data exchange (EDI) for our B2B and B2C business models. This position will play a lead role with our 3rd party Distribution & Transportation Network and the Supply Chain with a proactive approach in executing and leading operational changes, improving efficiencies, developing processes and creating 'value added' initiatives that are relevant to the customer needs.
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Execute & lead order fulfillment activities between Seventh Generation Logistics, Order Management and Distribution Centers (DC's).
- Assist in the implementation of the B2C business model for ensuring efficient execution of the order fulfillment.
- Plans and work closely with Account Managers, Digital team (Ecomm) to ensure timely logistic communication and delivery to our customers.
- Identify and develop competencies and improve ERP software that enable us for the optimal system configurations.
- Coordinate the implementation of new customer setup between Seventh Generation and our 3rd Party Network.
- Monitor and trouble shoot all EDI exchanges between Seventh Generation, 3rd Party Network and our customers.
- Working in conjunction with Purchasing Planner teams reviewing forecast/demand, ensuring efficient execution of supply plans to fulfill sales orders.
- Assist in dispatch of shipments to customers in a cost efficient and timely manner. This process requires effective decision making, problem solving and teamwork with DC's, and transportation partners.
- Understanding multiple channel/customer and business strategies to seek cost saving opportunities.
- Investigate over, short, and damage reports against carriers and the DC's. File claims where necessary.
- Be willing to participate fully in the Seventh Generation community
- Continually work to clarify, identify and express essential gifts/skills/talents, both personal and professional, so that Seventh Generation can nurture and be served by them to achieve the company's highest aspirations.
- Commit to personal development and growth by actively participating in personal development initiatives and applying developmental thinking within the context of planning and executing work.
- Four year college degree.
- Minimum 7 years in related experience and responsibility.
- Experience with order fulfillment process required.
- Adept at developing and implementing order fulfillment processes.
- Candidates must have excellent communication skills (oral and written), the ability to interact with external and internal customers.
- Effective time management skills and ability to multitask.
- Enjoy working in an open team environment.
- Strong PC skills, especially Excel spreadsheets.
Seventh Generation - 30+ days ago