Title: Order Processor
Reports To: Order Processing Manager
Supervises: No Responsibility Supervising Associates
Job Code: CCV070
Department: Customer Service
Prepared By/Date: L.Zerbe 1/20/12
Summary: The Order Processor is responsible for reviewing orders submitted by the sales force for completeness and accuracy. Once all order information has been deemed appropriate, the Order Processor enters the order into the Oracle system. Each Order Processor is expected to meet productivity and accuracy goals established by the OP Manager.
1. Receives incoming sales orders/customer PO’s and reviews each for complete and accurate information and compliance with company policies.
2. Enters sales orders into the Oracle system, sets up art numbers, performs product availability verification (ATP), confirms process and product minimums, verifies lead times and other validations in conjunction with data entry duties.
3. Interacts closely with Account Service Administrators for problem resolution on sales orders.
4. Maintains an average order entry rate of at least 35 orders per day.
5. Maintains an average error rate of less than 2% of all orders processed and entered.
6. Is able to work independently and without direct supervision under strict time deadlines.
· Regularly demonstrates GEAR Vision and Values
· Complies with Gear’s attendance policy
· Observes safety and security procedures
· Organizational skills
· Effective Oral and Written Communication
· Accuracy and thoroughness
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear; to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; and to use hands and arms to reach, handle and operate objects, tools, controls and equipment. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, stoop or crouch.
· Works in well lighted, air conditioned/heated office environment
· High School Diploma or GED
· Some college preferred
· Demonstrable experience with PC's, Windows 98 and Macintosh software
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the associate. Other duties will be assigned as needed.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
GEAR For Sports - 22 months ago
GEAR FOR SPORTS® has celebrated over 35 wonderful years of business. Our company started with a vision, a dream and humble beginnings,...