Pulls product from inventory to fill customer orders while maintaining established productivity and accuracy standards. Assists with various warehouse operations as needed to perform the essential functions below;
1. Reads order paperwork to determine product requirements.
2. Pulls the correct product from inventory and packs it into appropriate boxes.
3. Applies labels to boxes and prepares manifests.
4. Transfers completed orders to the appropriate location using a wheeled cart.
5. Unloads the UPS shipping line and Direct Carton Staging on the LTL shipping line.
6. Reviews completed orders to verify accuracy.
7. Monitors inventory levels and documents replenishment requirements.
8. Stocks shelves with product as needed.
9. Maintains a current knowledge of operating procedures and company products.
10. Assists with the facility's annual physical inventory count.
11. Uses knowledge and experience to resolve basic operating problems; reports other problems to supervisor.
12. Performs all other related duties as assigned.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time.
Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Maintains a clean and organized work environment.
Quantity - Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity.
Safety - Observes all safety procedures and policies; Reports potentially unsafe conditions to supervisor; Uses equipment and materials properly.
High School diploma or GED equivalent required; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
1. Related experience is highly preferred.
2. Good attention to detail.
3. Good interpersonal and communication skills.
4. Able to work from verbal and written instructions.
5. Able to work accurately with numbers and use a calculator
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
The Hillman Group - 14 months ago