Interest Sub Category:
Job Title :
Order Processor Specialist
Type of Position:
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
1. Candidates to this position generally possess an average of 1year of experience in materials management
2. Must understand warehousing terminology, measures, and concepts.
3. Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
1. High school diploma or equivalent preferred
2. Technical certification or specialized training preferred
3. Ability to utilize computer systems and software (Microsoft office)
4. The ability to work overtime, weekends, and holidays as needed.
5. Experience operating fork trucks in a warehouse setting.
6. Experience with PIMS, CRANE systems
7. Experience with Lotus Notes
8. Knowledge of the Mechanicsburg Parts Distribution Center
This position may require a valid Driver’s License.
This position does not include sponsorship for United States work authorization.
All Positions with URS will require the ability to obtain a security access badge at our client’s location.
All Positions with URS may require various shifts, weekends, and alternative work schedules.
• Requires frequent moving of materials weighing up to 50 pounds.
• Requires standing and/or sitting for extended periods of time and frequent bending, twisting, reaching and turning.
• May be required to work from heights, ladders and elevated platforms.
• Some tasks will require repetitive wrist movements.
• Keyboard skills and visual activity associated with the use of a computer system and associated paperwork.
• Must be able to tolerate noise of automated equipment in work area and respond to emergency alarms.
• Requires ability to communicate with others on the telephone and in one-on-one or group discussions, meetings and presentations.
• Required to wear steel toe safety shoes while engaged in materials handling activities.
• Requires use of a utility knife and other equipment/tools used in the course of performing investigative duties.
• Coping with demands (stressors) that are associated with the job and/or the work environment so that acceptable levels of performance and overall contribution are maintained.
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 2:00pm - 10:30pm
URS has an Order Processor Specialist position open in Carlisle, PA.
This position is responsible for processing emergency parts orders and assisting customer engineers on field order status inquiries shipped from the Mechanicsburg Parts Distribution Center. Will interface with SPOC, Inbound and Outbound parts processing departments, Traffic and other related support locations throughout the world regarding emergency parts activities.
Administrative duties include release of emergency orders to the ASRS system, order confirmation, cancellations, order alteration, etc.
Operational duties performed are related to the sorting and packing of emergency order shipments to distribution centers, branch offices, customers and World Trade locations.
At URS, we specialize, in part, in facilities management and maintenance for industrial, manufacturing, distribution and commercial sites worldwide. When you work for URS, you join 57,000 employees providing world class technical services to our customers. We offer a competitive benefits package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, 3 weeks Paid Time Off and 401k plan with 5% match, etc. – and your benefits start the same day you do
We invite you to take the next step toward
THE BEST WORK OF YOUR LIFE.
Names change, but people always need to build offices, factories, and process facilities. AAC Designer Builders, which does business as...