Interest Sub Category:
Job Title :
Order Processor Specialist
Type of Position:
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
1. High School diploma or equivalent
2. Over 1 year of experience in material management, logistics or administration
3. Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
1. Technical certification or specialized training
2. Experience with PIMS (Parts Inventory Management System)
3. Understands material management terminology, measures, and concepts
4. Proficient with Microsoft/Excel software
5. Strong administrative skills
6. Ability to work with little or no direction at times
7. Must have excellent customer service skills with the expectation of high customer satisfaction
8. Must have basic math skills
This position may require a valid Driver’s License.
This position does not include sponsorship for United States work authorization.
All Positions with URS will require the ability to obtain a security access badge at our client’s location.
All Positions with URS may require various shifts, weekends, and alternative work schedules.
Requires the ability to read and understand information contained in a variety of documents or displayed on a computer screen.
Requires ability to use a variety of office equipment and to operate a computer keyboard to access databases, to send/receive messages and to prepare documents.
Requires standing and/or sitting for long periods of time while performing assigned duties.
Some tasks will require repetitive wrist movements.
Requires ability to communicate with others on the telephone for long periods of time.
Requires ability to communicate with others on the telephone and in one-on-one or group discussions, meetings and presentations.
May be required to wear steel toed shoes to perform certain job duties.
• Requires working in a confined area.
• Coping with demands (stressors) that are associated with the job and/or work environment so that acceptable levels of performance and overall contribution are maintained at a satisfactory level.
URS has 2nd shift Order Processor Specialist position available in Carlisle, PA!
This position is responsible for processing Barco orders, including but not limited to handling, investigating, tracking, processing and filing Barco reports, discrepancies, paperwork and claims in an accurate and timely manner.
This is a 2nd shift position working Monday through Friday, Noon – 8:30pm. Must be able to work weekends, holidays and overtime as needed.
At URS, we specialize, in part, in facilities management and maintenance for industrial, manufacturing, distribution and commercial sites worldwide. When you work for URS, you join 57,000 employees providing world class technical services to our customers. We offer a competitive benefits package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, 3 weeks Paid Time Off and 401k plan with 5% match, etc. – and your benefits start the same day you do. Come join our team!
We invite you to take the next step toward
THE BEST WORK OF YOUR LIFE.
With nearly 100,000 employees — including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction...