Interest Sub Category:
Job Title :
Order Processor Specialist
Type of Position:
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
1. High School diploma or equivalent
2. Minimum of 1 year of experience in material management, logistics or administration
3. Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
1. Technical certification or specialized training
2. Experience with PIMS (Parts Inventory Management System)
3. Understands material management terminology, measures, and concepts
4. Proficient with Microsoft/Excel software
5. Strong administrative skills
6. Ability to work with little or no direction at times
7. Must have excellent customer service skills with the expectation of high customer satisfaction
8. Must have basic math skills
This position may require a valid Driver’s License.
This position does not include sponsorship for United States work authorization.
All Positions with URS will require the ability to obtain a security access badge at our client’s location.
All Positions with URS may require various shifts, weekends, and alternative work schedules.
Requires the ability to read and understand information contained in a variety of documents or displayed on a computer screen.
Requires ability to use a variety of office equipment and to operate a computer keyboard to access databases, to send/receive messages and to prepare documents.
Requires standing and/or sitting for long periods of time while performing assigned duties.
Some tasks will require repetitive wrist movements.
Requires ability to communicate with others on the telephone for long periods of time.
Requires ability to communicate with others on the telephone and in one-on-one or group discussions, meetings and presentations.
• Requires working in a confined area.
• Requires ability to work irregular work shifts including all shifts and weekends. May require extended hours.
• Coping with demands (stressors) that are associated with the job and/or work environment so that acceptable levels of performance and overall contribution are maintained at a satisfactory level.
URS has a 2nd shift Order Processor Specialist position available in Carlisle, PA.
This position is responsible for processing Single Point of Contact (SPOC) orders and for acting as the liaison between customer engineers and various locations throughout the world regarding sourcing and other SPOC activities. As assigned, duties may include specific activities in the department such as research, order entry, referral, sourcing, creating purchase order, faxing, routing, confirmation and tracking of SPOC orders.
The work schedule is Monday–Friday, noon – 8:30pm and every other weekend 3:00pm – 11:00pm; this schedule is subject to change. Must be able to work weekends, holidays and overtime as needed.
When you work for URS, you join 57,000 employees providing world class technical services to our customers. We offer a competitive benefits package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, 3 weeks Paid Time Off and 401k plan with 5% match, etc. – and your benefits start the same day you do. Come join our team!
We invite you to take the next step toward
THE BEST WORK OF YOUR LIFE.
URS Corporation - 7 months ago
URS Corporation provides a range of engineering, construction, maintenance, and technical services for customers around the world. Through...