ARRIS is a premier video and broadband technology company that transforms how service providers worldwide deliver entertainment and communications without boundaries. Its powerful end-to-end platforms enable service and content providers to improve the way people connect – with each other and with their favorite content. The Company’s vision and expertise continue to drive the industry’s innovations, as they have for more than 60 years. Headquartered north of Atlanta, in Suwanee, Georgia, ARRIS has R&D, sales and support centers throughout the world
The Order Processor will be responsible for:
- Order entry of customer purchase orders and maintenace through the life of an order.
- Interfacing with credit teams, pricing, sales, marketing, finance, warehouse & logistics teams.
- Creating and distributing daily and weekly reports as needed.
- May be required to retrieve orders in mailboxes and distribute to team.
- Fulfilling audit documentation request.
- Review and acknowledge customer purchase order to ensure terms, pricing, and compliance is complete and in accordance with SOX and ISO procedures.
- Must have strong typing ability to enter accurate information in database.
- Must communicate well and have the ability to audit or proof read data.
- Must be able to prepare reports in database.
- Strong Outlook Excel and Word skills.
- PeopleSoft and/or Oracle experience beneficial.
- Minimum High School diploma required
- Minimum 3+ years Marketing and/or Customer facing experience
ARRIS Group, Inc. - 30+ days ago
copy to clipboard -