The Order Processor should be a good team player with government contracting expertise and the ability to process high-volume sales opportunities. Must be able to verify fully executed contracts and
all associated documentation in accordance with Company’s policy and procedures. Will also be responsible for purchasing customer product as well as internal equipment. May also be responsible for documenting internal procedures, sales contract review, monitor AP aging reports, investigate and resolve supplier billing discrepancies. This position will work and communicate with several departments including Contracts Admin and Sales.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Owns the CRM data entry process
• Responsible for processing a variety of standard and mid-complexity order types and ensuring these orders flow
through the entire order processing lifecycle.
• Ensures the integrity of closed orders in the CRM package.
• Verify that all paperwork related to incoming orders is complete and accurate.
• Matches products, qty, ship to’s, bill to’s and total dollar amounts to customer PO or contract then transfers into
the financial accounting system and places PO to vendors.
• Ensures Company mandated fields are populated in all systems.
• Handles Sales calls for shipping information and other information as requested.
• Prior Citrix and VMWare purchasing a plus.
• Participate in the month and quarter end closing.
• Perform other administrative projects as requested by Accounting Supervisor.
A minimum of 3-5 years experience in a similar position with knowledge of software manufacturer’s purchasing
procedures and with the ability to perform in a high-growth, fast-paced, collaborative work environment. Must show a
high degree of initiative and ability to solve problems. Experience with QuickBooks accounting software a plus. Proficient
in Microsoft Office environment.
Essential Education, Skill, and Environment
Education and Work Experience
• High school diploma required; Bachelor’s degree in accounting or business preferred.
• Typically requires a minimum of three years of clerical accounting experience.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills
• Exhibits meticulous attention to detail and committed to producing accurate and high-quality work.
• Excellent data review and processing skills.
• Manages time effectively and prioritizes completing tasks to meet deadlines.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Must be able to work independently and in a team setting.
• Can be trusted to handle extremely confidential and sensitive material.