The Order Processor is responsible for editing and entering multiple product lines in the system. This includes interacting with the Sales Representatives or others to resolve order related questions or inquiries. Other duties or projects may be assigned to meet business needs.
- Edit orders.
- Prioritize orders according to ship date requests.
- Verify sample and order specifications, extension of price, assign commission rate and assign appropriate ship or proof date according to service schedule.
- Proof work for errors or omissions.
- Select supplier/vendors and prepare/process purchase order for special stock and mill direct orders; fax or mail purchase orders as necessary.
- Research and resolve missing/incorrect specifications pertaining to orders; including but not limited to contacting the sales representative or internal customer for clarification, researching dead files, etc.
- Review all estimates for accuracy and adherence to company policies and practices.
- Use Intranet access of the price book and Buyer’s Guide.
- Interact with the Sales Representative, vendors, and others to resolve work-related questions or inquiries.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- At least one full year of related work experience
- Strong math and data entry skills
- Work hours that conform to the business needs of the department
- Good communication, problem-solving and organization skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with others and be a team player
- Detail oriented, customer focused
- Intermediate computer skills
- Ability to multi-task
Taylor Corporation - 9 months ago
copy to clipboard