Qualifications of the Order Processor include, but are not limited to:
- Must have excellent customer service and computer skills
- A high school diploma or GED required
- A physical and drug screen are required
- Able to multitask, perform data entry and organized
- Work independently
- Detailed oriented and dependable
Responsibilities of the Order Processor include, but are not limited to:
By applying to DXP, you will have the opportunity to speak with some of the most respected professionals in the industry, as well as receive a fair interviewing process. DXP offers a comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Life and Disability Insurance.
- Shipping and receiving
- Putting up stock
- Staging work-in-progress materials
- Pulling inventory for orders and/or transfers
- Cycle counting
- Shipment tracking
DXP Enterprises (DXP) knows that distribution is the quickest way to a customer's doorstep. The company is a distributor of industrial...