Incipio is currently looking for someone with an unmatched work ethic to join our growing team as a full time Order Processor. The ideal person will possess exceptional attention to detail, work efficiently under limited direction, and perform tasks with a sense of urgency and accuracy. This position requires the ability to work in a fast-paced work environment, handle a high volume of orders, respond to order status updates in real-time, and provide support via phone, live chat, and emails. Daily tasks include processing prepared design templates, saving and exporting tasks, and updating online order statuses. Applicants with previous Photoshop experience are welcomed, however, this is not a requirement. Note: This position has required weekend hours with variable work schedules. Remote work is not an option.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as the primary liaison for the Custom Order Processing unit
- Handle all inbound communications via phone, LiveChat, and emails
- Prepare art files from preset templates and save as correct file types
- Submit completed orders and mark as complete
- Additional duties as assigned
- Comprehensive understanding of Windows desktops and filesharing software
- Basic understanding of image file types, sizes, and formats
- Excellent attention to detail, with a keen eye for visual anomalies
- Adobe Photoshop experience a plus, but not required
- Exceptional phone, email, and chat etiquette
- Goal-oriented self-motivator
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be able to multitask
- Motivation and passion to help others
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 2007/2010 (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.)
Incipio Technologies, Inc.
- 19 months ago - save job
Incipio operates completely on a volunteer basis. There are no paid staff, management, or board positions at Incipio. 90% of our annual...