Ingram Periodicals Inc., an Ingram Content Group company is currently recruiting for an Order Processor to work with the Ingram Periodicals division of Ingram Content Group. This position will processes orders by pulling product and properly packing product for shipment based on identified invoices and geographical destinations. Restocks unused product. Maintains accuracy, efficiency and designated production standards set by IPI Operations management.
• Pulls product as identified on paper invoices or automated order processing system, Pick to Light.
• Packs product into cartons for shipment.
• Returns any unused product to proper shelf in warehouse.
• Corrects cartons and mis-picks which have weight discrepancies during manifest process.
• Maintains designated IPI operations production standards.
• Performs other duties as assigned or requested
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to match and group like items.
• Reading comprehension skills.
• Writing skills.
• Math skills.
• Attention to detail
• Ability to read write, speak, hear, see, think communicate, concentrate, learn, and work
Education and Experience:
• 1 year in a least one previous job.
• 6 months work experience which included lifting, pulling and pushing up to 70lbs repetitively during a scheduled shift in which meeting production standards was a requirement
Essential Physical Demands:
• Ability to lift up to 70lbs repetitively
• Ability to perform constant hand gripping, bending, reaching, and constantly standing, walking, and pushing during assigned shift
• Ability to work designated shift.
• Exposure to extreme temperatures
• Warehouse environment
Schedule: Tuesday 7:00am - 5:30pm; Wednesday - Thursday 7:00am - 3:00pm
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V We participate in EVerify.
Ingram Content Group - 8 months ago
If you are reading a book, Ingram Content Group is probably behind it. Ingram is the leader in helping content reach its destination...