NYX Cosmetics is currently seeking to hire an Order Processor to support our Customer Service and Sales teams. The individual will be responsible for entering and processing account orders and other administrative work as needed. On daily basis, the Order Processor typically completes anywhere from 20 to 150 orders depending on the account.
- Process orders into SalesPad by entering all the details.
- Review orders for accuracy and communicate with Account Managers on any possible discrepancies on orders.
- Support the Customer Service Department for overflow of work and/or support for team members out of the office.
- Perform other duties as assigned including following up with Warehouse and Logistics on order status etc.
- Provide other data entry and clerical work including preparing packages for special orders and gift bags
Our Core Competencies
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in Order Entry
- Must be very comfortable with data entry on a consistent basis
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work at a fast paced environment
- Able to type 45 WMP
- 10 Key by touch
- Knowledge of Sales Pad preferred
- Knowledge of EDI Order Processing a plus
- Professional and pleasant demeanor
About The Company
- Create value and quality - Focus on the actions that will deliver the greatest return on quality, customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Partnerships - Build strong and enduring partnerships. Take appropriate risks and invent new ways of solving problems.
- Empowerment - Get the best out of everyone in a fast paced environment. Develop the next generation of talent for the business.
NYX, Los Angeles Inc. is the fastest growing cosmetics company in the world. Headquartered in Los Angeles CA, NYX maintains one of the broadest product offerings in the industry with more than 2,000 color choices across more than 100 cosmetic categories. Rich pigments and high payoff in products is what places NYX in a class of its own and distinguishes the line as a leader in the color cosmetics industry. With origins in the US, NYX is a global brand available at thousands of retailers and department stores, freestanding shops, and beauty supply stores around the world, as well as on www.nyxcosmetics.com
We believe that being a desired employer means offering more than tangible benefits. Our management values work/life balance, flexibility, efficiency, and responsive and friendly customer service. We are just as committed to our employees as we are to our customers. We listen to employees’ ideas and interests and we constantly strive to build a culture that fosters creativity, productivity and work life balance. We offer a fun and open environment throughout our offices to welcome idea sharing, communication, collaboration and team work. We offer a very rich and competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K, voluntary life, long term disability and much more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer