REPORTS TO: Controller
POSITION DESCRIPTION SUMMARY: The Order Processor is responsible for the running of pick sheets, bulk tickets, packing lists, cash invoices, etc. and cash collection sheets on a daily basis.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Creation of bulk sheets and all delivery paperwork.
- Call cash customers with totals.
- Hazardous material inventory tracking.
- Daily past due list for deliveries.
- Direct shipment invoicing.
- Forward MSDS sheets when requested.
- Compile data for DLEP Audits.
- Act as back up for phone coverage and deposit.
- Filing of invoices.
- Assist covering other office positions (vacations, etc.).
- Handle ordering and stocking of labels.
- Conduct monthly inventory of tank decals and labels.
- Other general office duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of one-year experience in an office environment in the manufacturing or distribution industry.
- Proficient in multiple software programs including Microsoft Excel and Word, experience in MAS a plus.
- A high degree of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good verbal and written communication skills. Strong customer service skills.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
This is a full time position, Monday through Friday, approximately 7AM – 3:30PM. If interested in this position please send resume and cover letter to us. Perkins Oil Company offers a competitive benefit package and is an equal opportunity employer. We look forward to hearing from you!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Perkins Oil Company offers a complete line of automotive and industrial chemicals. These include products as simple as floor cleaners, brake...