Interest Sub Category:
Job Title :
Type of Position:
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
1. This is an entry level position performing warehousing work. Candidates must display the aptitude and ability to perform warehousing functions.
2. Qualified applicants who are offered this position must pass a fit for duty physical in order to obtain a fork truck license
3. Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a power vehicle physical to obtain a fork truck license.
4. Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
1. Must be willing and able to be certified in fork truck operations and obtain a fork truck license
2. Good communication skills
3. High school diploma or equivalent
4. Must be flexible to work weekends, holidays and overtime when needed
5. Basic computer skills and the ability to navigate the Internet to access information
6. Previous experience in Logistics/Warehouse Processes
7. Previous fork truck operations experience/license
8. Previous working knowledge of Carlisle, PA process and distribution center
This position may require a valid Driver’s License.
This position does not include sponsorship for United States work authorization.
All Positions with URS will require the ability to obtain a security access badge at our client’s location.
All Positions with URS may require various shifts, weekends, and alternative work schedules.
• Requires frequent moving of materials weighing up to 50 pounds.
• Requires standing and/or sitting for extended periods and frequent bending, twisting, reaching and turning.
• May be required to work from heights, ladders and elevated platforms.
• Some tasks will require repetitive wrist movements.
• Keyboard skills and visual activity associated with use of a computer system and associated paperwork.
• Must be able to tolerate noise of automated equipment in work area and respond to emergency alarms.
• Requires ability to communicate with others in one-on-one or group discussions, meetings and presentations.
• Requires ability to enter confined areas.
• Certain dock duties may include occasional exposure to adverse weather conditions for short periods of time.
• Coping with demands (stressors) that are associated with the job and/or the work environment so that acceptable levels of performance and overall contribution are maintained.
Note: No relocation available.
URS has a
rd shift Order Processor position available in Carlisle, PA.
This position is responsible for performing a variety of duties related to the picking, packing, shipping and/or receiving of parts to/from domestic and world trade customers. This position will require you to work independently with minimal supervision.
At URS, we specialize, in part, in facilities management and maintenance for industrial, manufacturing, distribution and commercial sites worldwide. When you work for URS, you join 57,000 employees providing world class technical services to our customers. We offer a competitive benefits package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, 3 weeks Paid Time Off and 401k plan with 5% match, etc. – and your benefits start the same day you do. Come join our team!
We invite you to take the next step toward
THE BEST WORK OF YOUR LIFE.
URS Corporation - 12 months ago
Alternative HR, LLC
Alternative HR, LLC
- 14 days ago
Tech II MHE-Freezer
- 3 days ago
Berks & Beyond
Berks & Beyond
- 29 days ago
URS Corporation provides a range of engineering, construction, maintenance, and technical services for customers around the world. Through...