At ABC Legal, we measure success a little differently. We’re one of the nation’s leading legal filing and process serving firms, and we’re proud that throughout our over 35 years of growth and success, we’ve never strayed from the casual, friendly, and comfortable company we originally set out to be. It means that, like us, you won’t have to compromise who you are to get to where you want your career to be.
We value thinkers, entrepreneurs, and those willing to take on new challenges every day and help us grow. After all, at ABC Legal, your career has no limit—so neither should your expectations. Whether you move from messenger to manager, or anywhere else, you’ll experience a career with all the empowerment and none of the pretentiousness. So if you’re ready for a positive career change—without having to change yourself—join us.
This is a full-time position for someone that can quickly retain info rmation, pay attention to minute details and work at a fast pace, all at the same time. The Order Quality Review Specialist position in our Seattle office, includes reviewing court filings and proofs of service. This team is the last department to review our work prior to being presented to our customer.
About You :
- Proficient in MS Office and Adobe Acrobat
- Experience working with different database products
- Proof reading experience
- You are ready to show (rather than tell) how solid your performance is
- You always question insanity and look for more efficient and effective processes
- Attention to detail is legendary
- You must be comfortable working in front of a computer for long stretches of time while multitasking with various applications
Extra Credit :
- Experience in a legal service setting
- Knowledge of our court systems is helpful
- Humor - Courteous - Trust - Creative
In addition to our informal work environment, you’ll find flexibility and work/life balance that allows you to set your schedule around your life. You’ll also have access to our great benefits package which includes health care coverage, time off, and 401(K) with company match.