Part II – Position Responsibilities
- Separate all incoming work orders and receiver documentation for scanning
- Sort and review documents for completeness
- Scan documents into shared drive using predefined naming rules
- Sort documents into appropriate electronic folders for future retrieval
- Reassemble and file documents in physical storage files
- Periodically prepare filed documents for offsite storage
Shipment Audit/Cycle Counting
Part III – Knowledge, Skills & Abilities for Position
- As required, assist in auditing of outgoing shipments or counting parts in locations requested by Inventory Associate
- HS Diploma or GED required. Previous experience in an office environment is preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks simultaneously and accurately
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with ERP software or related databases preferred, experience with scanning software, MS Office.
Should be able to function in both office and manufacturing environments. The majority of time will be spent in the office environment or warehouse. Must be able to tolerate sitting and working with a computer for extended periods of time. Fine motor skills are utilized when typing, filing and using various office machines. Requires clear oral communication, hearing ability and clear vision or reasonable alternative. Ability to safely and effectively move throughout our facility and interact with employees. Ability to lift up to 20 pounds is required.