Founded in 1999, and with its initial public offering in 2010, QuinStreet, Inc. is the leader in vertical marketing and media online, consistently delivering the right leads at the right volume to thousands of industry-leading clients and business brands. The company’s full-service approach combines direct marketing expertise, vast search and media reach, and industry-leading technologies to deliver dramatically improved results for clients. QuinStreet is headquartered in Foster City, CA, with satellite offices worldwide.
As an Analyst in our Organic Media group, you will work on exciting, high-impact initiatives across our portfolio of owned and operated websites, helping to find solutions to top-priority strategic and operational challenges across the business. This role will cover projects that range from improving our core analytics infrastructure to identifying and helping to realize new business opportunities in areas like mobile applications and social media. Other sample projects might include: leading various pieces of analysis related to portfolio performance (e.g., keyword opportunity analysis and content strategy), identifying best practices for performance tracking, and developing scalable approaches to building new sites.
The Analyst role will require you to work both independently and as a part of a team to provide support for special projects and strategic initiatives across our portfolio of sites. The right candidate for this role will be intelligent, enthusiastic, and eager to help devise creative solutions to critical business questions.
- Working with a cross-functional team of analysts, web producers, developers, content editors, and designers to address high-priority initiatives across the company
- Contributing to short- and medium-term strategies for website development and growth based on traffic, search engine keyword analysis and business priorities
- Identifying growth opportunities and taking the lead on executing them and measuring impact
- Developing and improving tools and processes for measuring performance
Equal Opportunity Employer
- BA/BS degree required in Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or any related field with a strong academic record and a clear history of achievement
- 2-5 years of experience in an analytical role
- Excellent analytical skills combined with the ability to draw insights and identify strategic implications
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (e.g. spreadsheet formatting, data analysis, pivot tables, graphs)
- Desire to learn new concepts and the ability to get up to speed quickly
- Ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Initiative, a sense of urgency, and a “can do” attitude; enthusiasm for challenges and strong work ethic
- Related work experience is a plus, especially at a leading management consulting firm or corporate strategy group
QuinStreet is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by law.