This position is responsible for providing administrative and specialized support to the Organization Development department to include Succession Planning, Mentoring, Executive Development, Competency Development, Performance Management, Employee Surveys, and other related work.
This position will be filled at the level according to the candidate's experience and education level:
Organization Development Associate
Sr. Organization Development Associate
For immediate position consideration, please apply online: www.lge-ku.com\careers
- Provides administrative support associated with all components of the Organization Development Department.
- Coordinates and provides administrative support for Succession Planning, which includes the development of processes, training the HR Associates, creation of replacement charts, profiles and binders, and schedules all meetings with executives.
- Assists in the coordination of activities associated with competency training courses, which also includes scheduling, registration of participants, entry in PS, advertising, and all logistics.
- Monitors and tracks monthly budget, analyzes discrepancies, and prepares variance reports.
- Creates and runs reports for metrics reporting.
- Coordinates and prepares invoice approvals, corporate credit card payments, expense statements, and disbursements in a timely manner. Also, reconciles all procard payments.
- Coordinates preparations for travel, including airline, hotel, transportation, preparation of meeting materials, and follow-through on expense reporting upon return.
- Interacts with employees from other areas in answering questions and solving OD related issues of a routine nature.
- Updates and maintains department website and PeopleLink.
- Maintains all department files, including confidential files in an organized manner.
- Creates professional presentations, reports, and other project correspondence as required.
- Coordinates manager's schedule, including complex meeting arrangements.
- Reviews mail for appropriate handling, when necessary. When appropriate, responds on behalf of the team members.
- May support the VP HR's office as requested and perform other duties as assigned by the officer.
- Handles extremely confidential Company information.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Requires superior administrative skills and proficiency in dealing with details. Requires proficiency in grammar, spelling, ability to type, perform arithmetic calculations, and the ability to operate general office equipment. Demonstrated PC proficiency (working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PeopleSoft, Oracle, SharePoint, Outlook, Visio and Org Publisher) and the ability to learn quickly. Must possess excellent professional and interpersonal skills to communicate with a diverse level of internal and external clients. Must have the ability to deal with substantial multi-tasking and set priorities.
Work performed varies and requires close attention to detail. Undetected errors may result in inaccurate information to management and overpayment of expenses. Requires the ability to work under stress. Must be able to set priorities in order to meet deadlines. Accuracy is critical. Independent judgment is required in making minor decisions. Must be able to perform coordination of work and follow-through.
City of Louisville, KY - 4 months ago