Our client is seeking an Organization Readiness Consultant to provide consulting services to impacted organizations. Execute key OR deliverables within a deployment group assigned to a specific deployment. Responsible for using and maintaining the integrity of OR repeatable process/tools, including the use of the role mapping database.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Support the design, development and delivery of Organizational Readiness deliverables, including:
o Build business relationships to enable partnership in developing and executing organization readiness activities.
o Facilitating change impact discussions within the business, including partnership and follow up with Process Leads and other team members as required.
o Participate in the determination of change action plans; share action plan ownership & responsibility for execution.
o Support the stakeholder engagement effort; including: determination of key stakeholders, gather information about stakeholder groups & key individual stakeholders. Participate in stakeholder map creation and develop the business stakeholder engagement plan accordingly.
o Translate change impacts and change actions into Organization Readiness activities, including but not limited to: Process Reviews, Role Mapping Sessions, End User Information Sessions, Organization discussion, Day In The Life sessions and other Business Readiness activities.
o Define and help manage the Change Network required for the deployment. Specifically:
§ Support the development of the Change Champions to effectively support communications and the dissemination of information for the business deployment including leading Change Champion development activities.
§ Support the development of the Super User approach required to support the process and system transition due to ONE VISION.
o Develop presentations and assist with communications specific to Organization Readiness activities.
• Support the Job Role Mapping process from a program perspective in collaboration with deployment and security teams.
• Assist with the compilation of data and results from OR activities (change readiness survey, focus groups, etc.).
• Support resolution of OR team issues, risks, action items and project plan as it relates to each business deployment.
• Assist in supporting the progress of the Org Readiness team throughout key phases of the deployment (phase gate criteria), and through Hypercare
• Additional responsibilities may be added based upon program needs.
• Other duties as apparent or assigned.
• 7+ years’ experience and a Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field; OR 5+ years of experience and a Master’s degree in Business or related field. Must have this experience in implementing organization change initiatives including large scale ERP change projects. Prefer SAP and/or SFDC project experience. Familiarity with Prospect-to-Order or Order-To-Cash business process area/s is a definite plus.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
• Strong relationship building ability and capable of influencing and interacting with managers at all levels
• Strong project management skills with track record of delivering results
• Major change experience
• Highly collaborative, with ability to work in partnership and across organizational boundaries
• Strong analytical & problem solving skills
• High level of business acumen and willingness to learn business process to achieve results
• Strong PC skills, particularly Power Point, Excel and Word
• Strong learning aptitude and agility
• Highly motivated, and able to work independently in a fast paced environment.
• Works independently and with minimal supervision
• Familiarity with Prospect-to-Order (SFDC) or Order-To-Cash (SAP) business processes is a definite plus.
This is a 45 hour work week assignment.
Dahl Consulting, Inc. - 8 months ago