This position will be responsible for developing, implementing and supporting comprehensive training programs for all employees. The scope of training topics will include (but is not limited to) new hire orientation, new processes and procedures, service strategies, system-usage, general refresher training, supervisor and leadership programs, and several regulatory/compliance subjects. Additional responsibilities include assessment and evaluation of these training programs for effectiveness in promoting the productivity, knowledge base, and continuous development of the company workforce. The candidate will be a key member of the training team, and will be an active participant in delivery of successful training and measurement services.
This individual will survey department managers and stay abreast of company initiatives in order to determine training needs, will create training materials based on those needs, and will deliver the training in an effective manner. This position is a service-provider for all departments.
The successful candidate is self-directed in work prioritization and will demonstrate good judgment-making ability within the scope of the position's areas of responsibility. The associate will perform all duties in accordance agency policy and procedures and all state and federal regulations.
- Develop and/or modify targeted training programs, as requested by management; implement and support existing training programs on a continual basis.
- Deliver training through information-sharing while facilitating open discussion and comprehension assessments.
- Coordinate with the Clinical Trainer and HR department to maintain appropriate training and development reports and records, including effectiveness assessments.
- Facilitate and coordinate annual Company Emergency Management Plan and process through monitoring severe weather, updating reference manual and administering timely practice drills.
- Coordinate with Human Resources and conduct new hire orientation and introductory training.
- Conduct periodic needs-analyses for new or revised training strategies and programs, and suggest appropriate solutions, including design of training materials.
- Establish and maintain close collaborative working relationships with all department managers and key business partners.
- Work with managers in analyzing the performance of employees so that additional training can be scheduled or developed.
- Monitor and record progress of employees during training periods, and provide feedback to management team.
- Maintain company training resource library and update online e-learning tools on a regular basis. Distribute resources and self study programs to company personnel as needed and monitor their usage.
Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent training experience in a business or healthcare environment.