We are currently seeking a Organizational Development Manager |
in our Stamford, CT corporate headquarters.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Develops and implements organization and talent development solutions that support business needs.
• Advises and consults with functional leadership on leadership development, talent and performance management, and organization effectiveness initiatives.
• Leads the administration and execution of performance and talent management processes, including design of processes and content, training, and providing the right metrics to drive improvements in building our talent pipeline.
• Designs and continuously improves leadership development content and capability building plans.
• Collaborates with other Nestlé businesses to understand corporate and market initiatives and manage local implementation.
• Provides change leadership and team intervention solutions and guidance.
• Builds the capability of Human Resources and Operations leaders to implement talent and organization development initiatives.
• Learns and manages Nestlé technology solutions to enable execution of organization and talent management initiatives.
Key qualifications include:
• Bachelors Degree Communications, Marketing or other related field required, Masters degree in Organizational Development or Organizational Psychology preferred
• At least 5 years in a consulting capacity with demonstrated success influencing business partners.
• At least 5 years of demonstrated success in executing training, employee engagement, performance evaluations and development initiatives in the field locations.
• 7-10 years organizational development industry experience.
• At least 2 years experience working with HR systems
• At least 2 years of success in managing large scale implementations of initiatives or processes.
This is a tremendous opportunity! We offer competitive pay based on education, experience, and other qualifications. This position is eligible for bonus and relocation assistance. Nestle Waters North America offers comprehensive benefits including medical, prescription, dental, vision, flex, life, disability, EAP, 401(k) with match, profit sharing, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, and more!
Nestle Waters North America is the nation’s leading bottled water company, offering consumers a variety of portable, calorie-free bottled waters, including Poland Spring and other natural spring water brands; Nestle Pure Life, a nationally distributed purified bottled water; and international brands, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. Most recently, the company has added a refreshing line of ready-to-drink iced teas. Nestle Waters North America is committed to creating shared value for society. It does so through healthy hydration, jobs and benefits to communities where it operates, and environmental stewardship, most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America.
Putting safety and quality first as we deliver the right product, to the right customer, on time, every time is what we do every day in our operations. Our competitive differentiator is our people who make it happen! Our Supply Chain organization is recognized as best in class in safety, quality, production, packaging, labor, warehouse productivity, payload, and order fill rate. We also lead the way in sustainability with the smallest environmental footprint in the beverage category. As we pursue TPM, we expect to further enable our people to drive excellence in all areas.
For company news and information, please visit www.nestlewatersnorthamerica.com . You can find us on Facebook under Nestle Waters North America Careers, on LinkedIn at Nestle Waters North America and Twitter @NestleWatersJob.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Nestlé Waters North America
- 2 years ago - save job
As the nation’s largest bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is behind many of the leading domestic and imported...