NON-EXEMPT/SALARY GRADE 8
Provides support to the OD function including but not limited to Performance Management tools and processes. Coordinates company-wide leadership training to support business growth. Responsible for managing the company on-boarding process including pre-employment, start-of-employment and post-start engagement tools and processes.
Key Accountabilities :
Provides support to the Organizational Development function including hands-on Performance Management process and tools. This includes, but is not limited to communications, systems maintenance and support and projects. (30%)
In conjunction with the VP Organization Development, coordinates a variety of leadership and manager training programs to provide ongoing development as well as facilitate integration of new managers into the workplace. Ensures monitoring of quality and effectiveness of training programs. May evaluate and recommend external training resources and coordinate and manage programs with external vendors. Facilitates training as needed. Oversees training calendar and tracking database. (40%)
Implements and manages tools and systems to ensure new hires have best-in-class pre-employment and early-employment experience to drive early engagement. Partners with hiring managers to ensure smooth onboarding process. This may include all duties related to New Employment Orientation; providing tools to managers for effective on-boarding; relocation assistance as needed; periodic sensing of new employees to assess progress. (30%)
Provides support to other HR initiatives to ensure alignment with corporate goals and values including leading projects, systems and budget support and all other duties as assigned.
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent
- Continued education and development throughout career
- 5 + years demonstrated experience in developing, implementing and managing a variety of human resources, training and people development programs in support of organization’s strategic direction
- Experience working for a performance driven organization, including leading initiatives and measuring results
- Demonstrated ability to execute
- General banking experience a plus
Skills & Knowledge:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong professional presence, including high level interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task efficiently
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively; “outside the box”
- Strong presentation skills
- Recognition of various adult learning needs and styles
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Berkshire Hills Bancorp is the holding company for Berkshire Bank, which serves individuals and small businesses through some 60 branches in...