Clinicians at Trumpet Behavioral Health (TBH) provide applied behavior analysis (ABA) services for individuals with special needs, including those with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASDs). We serve individuals of all ages in 9 states and are growing each year. Our ABA services are provided in schools, homes, and center-based programs including specialized schools. Our growing team of BCBAs coordinates our delivery of evidence-based services and conducts research on our ABA practices to evolve our clinical model. Our Executive Team is committed to creating an organizational environment that allows our team to operate effectively and efficiently in all areas. Our leadership initiatives and clinical and operational standards initiatives are designed to infuse organizational behavior management strategies (OBM) and continuous quality improvement throughout the organization.
TBH is seeking applications from those interested in using OBM in human service settings. The optimal candidate will have strong interest in systems analysis and performance management strategies and a desire to use those skills to promote excellence in clinical efforts to improve the lives of those with special needs. The optimal candidate will also have i nterest in and experience with performance measurement systems, operating dashboards, and distributed operations.
We are currently seeking an applicant to work with our existing organizational effectiveness manager under the direction of our executive team, Linda A LeBlanc, PhD, BCBA-D and Lani Fritts, MBA to:
Requirements of Potential Candidate:
- Use systems analysis and OBM strategies to promote effective and efficient organizational practices.
- Develop and use performance management strategies to optimize team members’ performance throughout the organization.
- Coordinate development of policies and procedures for operational effectiveness and disseminate the developed materials to team members .
- Lead operational efforts related to mergers by analyzing gaps or key differences for potential new partners/acquisitions candidates, developing integration plans for post merger execution to ensure smooth transition to TBH standards and processes, and developing and delivering trainings on key operating standards and processes for effective on-boarding for new team members
Bene fits and Pay
- Masters or doctoral degree in Organizational Behavior Management, P s ychology or Behavior Analysis, or Business with a background in OBM and performance management
- Language, reading, and math skills and computer skills with programs such as Excel, flowcharting software, and Google Doc
- Positive work environment
- Medical/Vision/Dental insurance
- 20 days PTO
- 10 paid holiday/break days
- 401K with match up to 4% of gross pay
Trumpet Behavioral Health - 23 months ago
Trumpet Behavioral Health is a leading provider of behavioral health services. We specialize in the treatment of children and adolescents...