Fusion Dental is a dental group that unites 8 leading multi-specialty dental practices in the Maryland and Virginia area. Fusion is a group dental practice with a highly qualified team of general dentists and specialists who provide comprehensive dental care to our patients. The primary focus our team is to improve dental health through conscientious expert care and state-of-the-art technology.
We currently are searching for a Orthodontic Scheduling Manager for our Riverhill and Eldersburg.
As a Scheduling Manager, you will work to maintain a full schedule to maximize daily operations and maintain patient flow. You will work with patients on Orthodontic dental treatment plans and contracts and present financial payment options. You will be responsible for all front desk duties including greeting patients, answering incoming phone calls, scheduling and confirming appointments and completing general office work. You will post daily patient procedure transactions, process insurance verifications and submit insurance claims.
Experience working in an Orthodontic dental office or a professional environment for two plus years with the ability to facilitate all aspects of patient scheduling, insurance coverage, billing and payments desired. If you have the ability to multitask, strong organization and communication skills with the ability to travel to different practices, you should consider this opportunity. Candidates with familiarity with computerized systems, superior customer service skills and basic accounting skills required.
- Candidates will have a minimum of two years experience in a Orthodontic office or fast-paced, highly interactive customer service environment- experience in the dental or medical industry with scheduling and verifying insurance preferred
- Demonstrate ability to assume Patient Services Representative’s essential responsibilities.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Strong computer skills and telephone skills
- Demonstrate knowledge of effective scheduling.
- Comply with protocols and standards.
- Demonstrate and promote superior customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Exercise basic knowledge of dental terminology.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefit package including a 401k, health insurance and a professional work environment.
To learn more about American Dental Partners and Fusion Dental please visit us at www.amdpi.com and www.fusiondentalgroup.com.
American Dental Partners, Inc. - 30+ days ago
American Dental Partners, Inc. (American Dental) is a provider of dental facilities, support staff and business services to multidisciplinar...