Department: South Campus Lvl 3 O/P Spec Ca
Hours per week: 40, eligible for benefits
Shift: Mon-Fri 8-430
Children's Hospital Colorado has defined and delivered pediatric healthcare excellence for more than 100 years. Founded in 1908, Children's Colorado is a leading pediatric network entirely devoted to the health and well being of children. Continually recognized as one of the nation's outstanding hospitals by U.S. News & World Report, Children's Colorado is known both for its nationally and internationally recognized medical, research and education programs as well as the full spectrum of everyday care for kids throughout Colorado and surrounding states. With more than 1,000 healthcare professionals representing the full spectrum of pediatric specialties, Children's Colorado Network of Care includes its main campus, 16 Children's Care Centers and more than 400 outreach clinics.
A career at Children's Colorado will challenge you, inspire you, and motivate you to make a difference in the life of a child.
Under the supervision of the pediatric ophthalmologists of the Eye Clinic, the Orthoptist will perform examinations of patients to assess general ophthalmic status with primary focus on visual function tests and ocular alignment measurements. Provide education of orthoptic techniques to residents and students. Assist with research projects and presentations to support the Eye Clinic.
• (AOC) American Orthoptict Council
• BLS for Healthcare Providers / CPR
• Basic computer skills required.
• Excellent customer service and communication skills with hospital/clinic staff, children, parents and visitors.
• Knowledge of medical terminology required.
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize and organize tasks in a fast paced setting.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Ability to work independently and as a team member.
For consideration, please email Deborah Sedillo at Deborah.Sedillo@childrenscolorado.org
Equal Opportunity Employer
- 2 years ago - save job