LSInc is seeking an Outboard Motor Mechanic.
Overview of position:
1. Perform maintenance, diagnosis, and repair of outboard engines, outdrives, auxiliary systems, and hulls. Ensure maintenance problems beyond the scope to repair are referred to the Waterfront Operations Officer in Charge.
2. Maintain maintenance records on all applicable equipment, to include man hours, material and other required data.
3. Follow applicable guidelines and checklists to ensure that only appropriate and accepted maintenance and repair techniques are employed.
4. Use safety instructions and guides that are relevant and current.
5. Perform other duties to include; cleaning work spaces, washing boats/vehicles, and basic maintenance such as fueling boats and equipment.
6. Use of government provided light truck to get to sites and 4K gas powered fork-truck for the purpose of moving and staging boats.
7. Must comply with all environmental laws and regulations applicable, 100% compliance.
8. Conduct periodic inspection of work area to ensure compliance.
a. Comprehensive Knowledge of mechanical principles to perform the disassembly, examination, repair, modification, overhaul, and reassembly of marine engines and auxiliary systems.
b. Comprehensive Knowledge and experience in various aspects of marine vessel repairs.
c. Ability to read and interpret work requirements from drawings, sketches, and specification documents.
d. Ability to use measuring devices and precision instruments, and to work within close tolerances.
Outboard Motor Certification is required.
Licensed to operate a light truck and a 4K gas powered fork-truck.
Security requirements: Must be able to pass a NACLC.
LSInc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Submit resumes to Kathy Martin at email@example.com or through www.logsup.com