Posting Job Title: Outbound Telesales Manager
Requisition #: 146610BR
Posting Location: Morrisville, NC, US
Area of Interest: Sales
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
Time Warner Cable Carolinas Region, Raleigh location seeks a Outbound Telesales Manager. Below is the description of essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position:
Responsible for day to day management of the Carolinas Region Outbound Telesales Teams including supervision of all sales supervisors, implementation of sales related tactics, policies and procedures and adherence of all sales goals.
Essential Job Functions :
- Day to day management of 3-5 Telesales Supervisors and 60-70 Telemarketing Sales Representatives.
- Constantly evaluate sales performance results and provide immediate and constructive feedback to supervisors and representatives
- Constantly work with teams to identify and implement tactics to increase sales performance including scripting changes, call planning changes, offer changes, incentives, etc.
- Development of daily, weekly, monthly and annual sales plans, goals and minimum requirements including budgets and headcount projections.
- Ensure adequate reporting and analysis tools are developed to successfully mange the sales team.
- Oversee new and ongoing sales programs including scripting, reporting and call planning.
- Implement and manage quantifiable training and coaching processes to ensure success.
- Attend weekly regional sales calls to understand and identify any changes that will impact the Regional Telesales Center.
- Develop, oversee and report on all sales incentive programs.
- Participate in the recruiting process for new sales representatives including interviewing, job fairs, defining job requirements, etc.
- Ensure all escalated customer complaints are resolved..
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university. Business Administration, Marketing, Sales, or equivalent experience preferred.
Legal or Financial Responsibilities :
Requires adherence to Time Warner Standards of Business Conduct. Position must assist in maintaining the confidentiality of customer and business data at all times.
Communication Skill Level:
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Supervisory / Managerial Responsibilities:
Ability to perform functions of Supervisors, as well as, delegating authority to carry out work of the unit to subordinate Supervisors.
FCC Unit_TWC: 0593
Controlling Establishment ID: 00436 - Morrisville Paramount Pkwy
More on TWC:
Time Warner Cable provides generous benefits. Health care and retirement benefits are significant portions of the total compensation package at TWC, and we invest more in those benefits than most employers. In addition, we offer tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, competitive paid-time-off programs, work-life resources, and discounted pricing on TWC residential products and services for employees within our footprint. Our hope is that, by providing our employees with rich and flexible benefits, we can help them take care of the people who matter most – at work and at home.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Time Warner Cable - 21 months ago
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...