PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES: Provides resources and support to operate and maintain a reliable, safe, and economical transportation system for store deliveries and inbound traffic. Acts as a liaison between the stores and carriers. Works closely with key personnel within the Distribution Centers to ensure loads are closed properly.
• At least four years of transportation experience
• Must be at least 21 years of age
• Read and write at the high school level
• Knowledge of local, state, and federal DOT regulations
• Function with little supervision
• Complete work accurately and at a high level of detail
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to organize and prioritize workload
• Good Microsoft Office skills such as Word and Excel
• Transportation and/or retail experience
Individuals interested in pursuing this opportunity should create and submit a profile at www.shopko.com/careers
Shopko is a $3 Billion company with over 18,000 teammates. In the retail and retail health business for more than 50 years, we have over 300...