Select Positions within a Malcolm Baldrige Award Winning Hospital
Responsible for conducting individual and group therapy, treatment planning, documenting client status and response to treatment, and coordinating program services with other service providers in the community.
• Master's Degree in a related field.
• 3 to 5 years related experience.
• Either LPC or LCSW license required.
• Group therapy experience.
• Knowledge of Chronic Mental Illness and Chemical Depeendency.
• Experience in working with persistently mentally ill.
• Case Management Experience.
• Strong communication and organizational skills.
• Ability to multitask and have strong attention to detail.
• Support and fulfill the mission and values of SSM.
The benefits of working for a leading healthcare organization in the St. Louis area:
• Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• 403B retirement plan
• Paid Time off
• And much, much more!
"Through our exceptional health care services, we reveal the healing presence of God."
SSM Health Care
- 3 years ago - save job