The Outreach & Enrollment Manager under the supervision of the Clinical Operations Director will be a resource for community-based education and enrollments in both Medicaid & the health insurance exchange. This position will oversee the training of patient navigators and assisters work with clinical and support staff to develop protocols to support implementation of the patient navigator program, facilitate placement of patient navigator/assistor teams, and coordinate QI of the patient navigator assignments and project implementation.
- Supervise Navigator & Assister positions to ensure quality service is being provided to all CCI patients and partners.
- Ensure that CCI Navigator and Assister positions fully comprehend the ongoing changes to the public healthcare system. Furthermore, that both roles are able to communicate this information to CCI patients and partners.
- Scheduling work hours for all Navigator and Assister positions, ensuring that coverage is in place for any absences.
- Conduct performance evaluations for Navigator and Assister positions on an annual basis.
- Overseeing the Medicaid enrollment process and health information exchange program
- Ensure that all local, State and Federal reporting requirements are submitted accurately and timely.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Demonstrate communication skills (oral & written) with patients, families, health professionals and community agencies.
- Demonstrate ability to work with persons and groups of diverse racial, ethnic and economic backgrounds.
- Conveys full understanding of medical terminology
- Displays leadership qualities when working with patients, co-workers and other parties.
- Maintain knowledge of healthcare environment and understanding of medical insurance enrollment / onboarding process.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Minimum 3 years serving as Medicaid Eligibility Worker or Supervisor in the state of Maryland.
- Minimum 1 year supervising staff
- Expertise in computer skills and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Bilingual Spanish / English is strongly preferred; other languages are also desirable
Community Clinic Inc. - 12 months ago