Organize programs outreach and recruitment.
• Maintenance of program files and documents.
• Monitor program objectives and outcomes.
• Prepare program reports.
• Interface and work cooperatively with social service programs,
employment and training providers, employers, labor unions,
service providers, community members and agency staff to recruit
participants for the program.
• Establish and maintain outreach contacts with related agencies,
groups, businesses and individuals.
• Prepare weekly reports.
• Take SYEP applications on site and enter them in the system.
• Collect all required documents from applicants.
• Transfer all participant fills to LaGuardia weekly.
• Implement program services - including on and off site services.
• Implement program activities following contractual requirements
and to ensure compliance.
• Maintain program activity statistics and prepare reports.
Salary: $23,000 - $25,000
1. Bachelor's degree and one year experience or Associates degreee
and 3 years experience.
2. Knowledge of program administration and employment training
programs with at least one year's experience preferred in the
field of recruitment and outreach.
3. Ability to work with diverse populations.
Research Foundation of The City University of New York - 19 months ago