American Specialty Health is searching for exceptional customer service professionals to join our high volume inbound and outbound call center to assist members nationwide with our Healthyroads health education programs. By providing an overview and encouraging eligible members to engage in Healthyroads, this position will play an integral role in supporting our company’s mission to empower individuals to live healthier and longer.
· Makes outbound telephone calls to eligible members to raise awareness of the programs and engage them in the program by helping to enroll them.
· Follows up with members in response to program referrals made by other organizations.
· Re-engages members who have missed appointments with Healthyroads Coaches or dropped from the program.
· Manages time and documents calls to ensure the minimum required outbound calls per day and per week are met, as specified by management.
· Meets (minimum) monthly enrollment goals for member reached, as specified by management.
· Researches unique questions using all available sources. Refers difficult issues to Supervisor for appropriate answers.
· Educates members about Healthyroads.com and its resources and tools in support of increasing program participation.
· Participates in formal/informal training and team meetings.
· High school diploma or equivalent. Some college preferred.
· Minimum 1 year experience in outbound sales or telemarketing. Experience in Customer Service dealing with Members helpful.
· Experience in healthcare preferred.
· Demonstrated ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner and establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
· Ability to display excellent customer service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
· Excellent listening and interpersonal communication skills to identify critical core competencies based on success factors and organizational environment.
· Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
· Demonstrated accuracy and productivity in a changing environment with constant interruptions.
· Demonstrated ability to analyze information, problems, issues, situations and procedures to develop effective solutions.
· Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters.
Primarily sedentary, able to sit for long periods of time.
Ability to speak, see and hear other personnel and/or objects. Ability to communicate both in oral and written form. Ability to travel within the facility. Capable of using a telephone and computer keyboard. Ability to lift up to 10 lbs.
Usual office setting.
ASH is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities to apply.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here .
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact our Human Resources Department at (800) 848-3555 x6702.