REQUIRED : Experience providing overall system engineering expertise in the architecture, design, development, requirements analysis, data flow, network design and/or implementation, or testing for the program.
DESIRED : Experience in Agile development methodology (such as NSA Spin development)
REQUIRED: BA/BS Degree in a technical discipline related to the experience requirements as stated herein (such as: Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems).
- Exemplary customer service skills
- Comfortable briefing technical topics to a variety of audiences
- Provide Security Engineering outreach to service user agencies in the implementation of utility, data, and storage cloud systems.
- Execute mitigation strategies for a preliminary set of cloud security features
- Proactively work with stakeholders across IC elements to develop a security risk mitigation and implementation plan that accommodates the information protection requirements that apply to stakeholders’ information
- Minimum twenty (20) years experience in a technical role in projects and programs for Government or Industry customers.
- Twelve (12) years experience as a Systems Engineer in programs that encompass system architecture, requirements analysis, process execution and evaluation.
- At least five (5) years direct experience with an intelligence community or signals intelligence activity.
- Experience developing strategic and implementation plans for large-scale information systems.
- Experience reverse engineering and re-engineering
- Experience developing system architecture and design including: Software, Hardware, Communications, Interface requirements.
- Experience in leading systems definition, trade-off and design activities.
- Experience in leading analysis of system requirements and components.
- Experience in performing system audits to ensure intended system functionality, operation, and performance requirements are achieved.
- Experience in system performance analysis.
- Experience in planning the next generation system.
- Experience providing leadership and vision for system engineering of large-scale systems, major system elements, and/or interfacing systems.
DESIRED: Advanced Degree in a Technical Field, such as Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, etc.
RTGX, Inc. - 2 years ago