Outside Commercial Sales Representative
If you are seeking a sales position with the opportunity to make a six-figure income,
then join our team at BATH FITTER!
We are seeking a dynamic Outside Commercial Sales Consultant
You will give presentations to local businesses, universities, etc… during which you will educate and inspire your clients with all the possibilities BATH FITTER has to offer them by showcasing our products and services. Your objective is to provide the customer with a bathroom solution and a superb shopping experience with the ultimate goal of leaving with a signed deal.
In return for your diligence and commitment, you will be eligible for:
- Comprehensive Benefit Package with a major portion of the medical premium funded by the company
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short-term & Long-term Disability
- Paid time off
- Provided to you: car, gas card, phone, and laptop
- 401(k) Plan Provided as well as Life Insurance
- Flexible working hours & schedule
- Competitive Base Salary
- Excellent commissions on your sales and no cap on your commissions
As an Outside Commercial Sales Consultant for BATH FITTER, you must demonstrate the ability and desire to perform in an exciting, fast-growth retail company environment. We are seeking someone with a proven track record of building meaningful relationships that result in consistent referrals which you will self-generate through installation visits, participating in related organizations and clubs, and by attending trade shows and conferences.
Additional responsibilities for the Commercial Sales Representative include:
- Providing quotes for potential customers in all of North and Central Alabama
- Giving presentations highlighting our products and services
- Taking accurate measurements of bathtub and shower areas
- Preparing paperwork on all quotes provided
- Acquiring commercial contacts through heavy networking and “drop-in' visits
- Preparing bids and contracts on new business and communicating progress with Manager.
- Minimum 3 years of Outside B2B Sales experience (construction industry sales experience, a plus)
- Experience with Housing Authorities or Senior Living Facilities preferred
- Ability to read a tape-measure to 1/16th of an inch
- Ability to lift 30-50 pounds, as well as bend and kneel consistently
- Have a driver’s license, insurance and reliable vehicle
- High school diploma, general education degree (GED) or equivalent education
- Ability to “one-call close'
Outside Commercial Sales Consultant - Bath Design Sales Representative
Bath Fitter - 16 months ago