Locates patients in the community when all attempts fail from within the office. Takes patients to appointments, places applications and retrieves information from the patients at their homes when necessary. Updates information in the computer regarding their progress on accounts.
Schedule: Hours will vary
Other duties and responsibilities include:
- Obtains current contact information for patients
- Documents all information in the CUBS computer system
- Places applications for patients who are unable to go themselves
- Travels as necessary
- Gathers information from patients necessary to resolve their accounts such as medical cards, charity applications, income verification, etc.
- Meets goals and objectives as assigned by management on a regular basis
- Maintains confidentiality of account information at all times
- Maintain awareness of and actively participates in the Corporate Compliance Program
- Other duties will be assigned by management
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Skip tracing background is beneficial
- Medicaid eligibility experience is helpful
- Ability to effectively work and communicate with coworkers, patients and outside agencies
- Ability to stay on task with little or no management supervision
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a busy work environment
- Must be able to walk, sit, and stand for extended periods of time
- Must be willing to drive own car and have valid drivers license
- Must be able to travel
- Must have verificable, updated references for the last 7 years
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Firstsource is a leading global provider of business process management services. Founded in 2001, Firstsource ranks third in BusinessWeek's...