Join EarthCam, the leading provider of camera technology and services. Since 1996, EarthCam has been the global leader in supplying and managing an international webcam network in a variety of industries including construction, transportation, government, healthcare, education, tourism, sports and media.
As a pioneer of the network camera software and technology industry, EarthCam’s proficiency is unparalleled. Led by an executive team with over 60 years of experience designing, manufacturing, programming, deploying and maintaining web-cam systems, the company is sustained by its successful recurring revenue business model of delivering web-cam content and managed services. From entertainment and promotional applications for tourism, to monitoring and documentation for the construction industry, EarthCam provides hosted infrastructure to stream video to public websites and social media outlets, as well as archive high resolution megapixel images for producing cinematic time-lapse movies.
EarthCam web-cam solutions meet the demands of major projects by combining the latest, most reliable hardware with smart, powerful software and superb managed services. From concept to execution, corporations and government agencies trust in EarthCam’s expert engineers to assemble, program, install and manage their network camera systems. When clients choose EarthCam, they get a complete, end-to-end solution, plus world-class customer service.
EarthCam is currently expanding into the Miami, FL area and is seeking self-motivated, highly efficient, and energetic B2B Sales Representatives to fill non-capped commission + salary positions in the area.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate sales of company products and services, exceeding monthly quotas
- Develop, identify and close new leads
- Maintain a pro-active selling approach, including face-to-face cold calling as well as telephone cold calling
- Attend industry events, both locally and nationally to promote EarthCam products
- Provide quality customer service and follow up post-sale
- Develop network of key vertical participants to gain visibility of emerging opportunities
- Maintain dialog with clients and prospects to keep abreast of changes in the market
- Contribute to research efforts in new products
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Ability to identify and influence key decision makers
- Sound judgment and decision-making skills
- Negotiate with various level of management
- “Hunter” sales orientation with ability to build a book of business
- Strong technological acumen
- BS/BA preferred
- 3+ years B2B selling experience with demonstrated success and MUST BE BI-LINGUAL (SPANISH AND ENGLISH)
- Experience selling technology, Software as a Service (SaaS) and/or service contracts
- Prior experience in any of the following industries is a plus: construction, transportation, government, tourism, commercial real estate, hospitality, international business
- PC & mobile computing skills, including presentation creation and internet searches
- Experience thriving in a commission-driven environment
- Energetic, professional, ambitious and dynamic individual
EarthCam Inc. offers excellent salaries, benefits, and unparalleled opportunities for development - all to create an entrepreneurial, invigorating and satisfying environment.
Indeed - 10 months ago
EarthCam Mobile offers unique mobile applications, and is the leading network of live webcams with the most comprehensive search engine of...